Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She just signed a death warrant

So my boss just walked by and said that the cranky, gray haired lady, told her in a meeting, that she has told me repeatedly to stop smoking by the doors. WTF! I never smoke there.

Once she saw me take a puff before I put it out on the trashcan, so it wouldn't catch fire. She said I couldn't smoke there, and I just ignored her.


My boss said, security lady said, she would go to my boss's boss, if it happens again. What a friggin' cunt! [And I rarely use that word]. She so just pissed off the wrong kid.

Luckily, my boss knows she's full of shiite.

UPDATE - My boss is going over to tell her she needs to stick it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Sign #5,326 that you've been working at the same evil corporate conglomerate for far, far too long.

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Claystation said...

Smoking is bad for you.

June 13, 2006  
Blogger James said...

No comment on your boss. Ha!

June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com