Monday, June 12, 2006

Real World Denver - Davis



From I Ate Denver's Real World Blog:

'Secondly (is that a word?), I recieved an email from someone saying their college roommate is one of the gay cast members- a blonde kid named Davis. Go say 'hi' to him at the kickball game! (Anyone wanna go gawk with me?)

Last, I'm trying to get to JR's soon to check out the validity of a cast member working there as a barback (perhaps it's Davis?). I'll keep you posted, as always! Thanks for all the emails, you guys are awesome :)'


Holy man! I know a Davis, and he's blonde. He was homo-friendly. Used to work at Tracks with me. That would be so weird if it is him. Guess he came out, if it is him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

There's no way that is him. I'll eat my hat. Okay, I'll have to buy a hat, but I will, and then I'll eat it.

June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com