Monday, July 17, 2006

Fine Print


I got this Nepalese incense yesterday, and while reading the package, I came across this statement:

'Non-toxic and non-habit forming'

?


How does one become addicted to incense? Is someone making pot or opium incense out there? Seriously. I want to know, who, has an incense habit.

This reminded me of another funny fine print thing I have seen. On the commercial for Orbit gum, with Snoop Dogg being sent to Hell, then Heaven, there is a tiny disclaimer on the bottom of the screen that says:


'Orbit gum will not get you in to Heaven'

So is this for real? Are people that dumb that they need to be told that chewing gum will not get you in with the man upstairs? Sadly, I think there probably is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com