Thursday, July 06, 2006

I talk to a person like the 'customer' at least once a day.

My favorite? The guy who called me to ask what state Wisconsin was located in.


'12PM Lunch'

Food service worker: What type of soda would you like today?


Female customer: Large.


Food service worker: Yes, mam'm. But what type or flavor did you want?


Female customer: I said large.


Food service worker: Yes, ma'am. Diet Coke? Sprite? Coke? What type?

Female customer: Are you f*cking stupid or something? Large. A large soda. How many times do I have to tell you?


San Diego Mall Food Court
San Diego, California

Overheard In The Office

3 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

What did you tell him?

July 06, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I nicely tried to say 'it is a state' without being a jerk to him.

July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a brush with stupid this morning myself. I got a call from an unfamiliar number, and after my hello, the woman on the other end demands to know who I am. I tell her that if she doesn't know, I'm not about to tell her. She asks, "Is this a doctor's office?" I tell her no. Her retort? "That's all you had to say!"

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com