Monday, July 24, 2006

'I think I'm done with the sofa.....



I think I'm done with the hall,
I think I'm done with the kitchen table, baby,
Let's go outside'

George Michael 'Outside'


So George Michael got busted again. News Of The World caught him in a tryst in London park. How funny that 'Outside', was the last song played on my mp3 player this morning on the way in to work.

George isn't handling retirement gracefully. Probably the most disturbing part are the images of his tryst partner. I won't post pictures as English tabloids are notoriously litigous, but I will link to it.

'News of the World investigators caught the singer red-handed and red-faced as he emerged from the bushes after cavorting with a pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver.

When challenged George, 43, was wild-eyed and trembling. Trying to hide his face under a baseball cap, he screamed:

"I don't believe it! F*** off! If you put those pictures in the paper I'll sue!"

Meanwhile his new buddy Kirtland crept from the undergrowth looking sheepish and rushed to his Ford Transit van. As he opened the door a grubby, stained mattress was clearly visible in the back.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com