Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Up is down. Black is white.



I can't believe I am admitting this on the 'nets, but BBC Radio 1 has actually affected me.

The revelation? I actually don't hate the Paris Hilton single that is out. I am sure I will catch a lot of flack for this, but gotta come clean. I still loathe her though, that will never change. I just pretend someone else is singing the song.

Further realization, the new Justin Timberlake single is lame.

Madonna's 'Get Together' is growing on me although, I still am not a huge fan of the 'Confessions' album. I must say the video for Together' reminds me of a mash up of an iPod commercial and those VH1 bumpers they used to show about a year ago.

Finally, Robbie Williams is very touch and go for me. He's totally an acquired British taste. Some songs I like, most I don't. But his new single, 'Rudebox' I kind of dig. You Tube has a snippet of a lady rocking out to it here.


2 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

I'm all about that Paris Hilton song... the dance version! Could I be any more gay??

July 26, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Only if you actually were Paris Hilton.

:)

July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com