Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yay! I am getting published in Westword again.

I wrote in a while back about this one chick's funny post on quitting smoking, and got published in letter's to the editor. Wrote in about this story, and got the following from Patricia Calhoun, editor of Westword:


>>> Brando > 07/26/06 1:47 PM >>>
SENT FROM:westword.com
DATE/TIME:July 26, 2006, 12:47 pm MST
SUBJECT:Becky Due wants to eradicate the B-word.
LETTER:Your link to her site on her blog works, but there isn't anything on her 'Bitch Crusade' there.

I wanted to see what she thought of the of the use of the variant 'beeyotch'.
Probably against that too.

----- Original Message -----
From:
Patricia Calhoun
To:
Brando
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: Becky Due wants to eradicate the B-word.

thanks. I didn't see anything, either. we'll check it out. in the meantime, can we publish your letter?



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Westword put in my blog not my website. My website is
www.committoyourself.com
Thanks,
Becky Due

July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com