Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Maybe NSync killed 2step



I have been in the process of reloading all of my music back on to my new computer, and have come across stuff I haven't heard for a while. For a break, I put a bunch of 2step tracks on my player.

This got me to thinking how that was a quick fad in dance music. It only lasted what seems like a year, right at the turn of the century. Craig David, Artful Dodger, anyone?

It's amazing how dance music really broke in to tiny niches.

Then I remembered, NSync used the 2step style on their 'Celebrity' album. After that came out, 2step pretty much vanished. I'm sure it's still around somewhere. I kind of miss it. I'm glad I bought those CDs when I did.

Wikipedia has a pretty good article on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com