Friday, September 22, 2006

Because, essentially......



gay men are all 16 yr. old girls at heart.

On the way home tonight, walking in the opposite direction was a guy that I once had a threesome with. It was actually with him, and his boyfriend at the time. Funny note, after they broke up, the boyfriend was always trying to get me to go home with him. I never did, because he was always sloshed.

But I digress. Tonight, as he approached, he not so discretely looked away as to keep me from seeing him., or god forbid, go and talk to him. The only thing was, it was so obvious.

Which I was fine with. He was with some dude, and probably on a date, and it's not always a good thing to run into an ex-trick while on a date. It's not like I would have brought it up in front of the guy.

But what got me about this encounter, was that the last time I saw this guy, everything was fine. We chatted, and caught up. That was a while ago, but as far as I knew, we were cool. So his behavior was kind of odd, and immature. It reminded me of something high school kids would do.


3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

It's not just a gay thing. When I saw Lee and J-Lo at the bar that one time, I pretended I had never seen them. And I wasn't even drunk.

September 24, 2006  
Blogger d-town said...

i have to say that while i wholeheartedly agree, i think i've done that once or twice in a "quick, what do i do ... think of something" kind of scenario. especially in bars when i see someone that i DON'T want to talk to.

maybe i'll grow up one of these days!

September 25, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Interesting. You know, the only time I do something similar is if I see someone from a distance. I don't try and hide, or act like I don't see them, I just don't make an effort to go over and talk to 'em.

September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com