Monday, September 25, 2006

Freaky



Consumerist has an article about the Special K diet being a bust, and it reminded me of what I weighed this morning. For some odd reason, I have had little, to no, appetite. I'm not depressed or anything, just have been getting full on what I eat.

Friday, all I had was a yogurt, a bagel with cream cheese, and half a bagel with cheddar and tomato. Saturday, it was the remaining half of that bagel, and an all natural beef hot dog. Sunday it was half a Griff's cheeseburger, and half of the fries.

The result? When I weighed myself this morning, I was down six pounds [!]. I'm not complaining, but when is being underweight too much? I am already underweight for my height/build.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Oh, no, Special K works just fine. Just make sure your bumper works, and if you go into a hole, some sugar will pull you right out, and... oh, you mean ...OH. Nevermind.

;^)

September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com