Monday, November 06, 2006

Real World Denver - Tyrie Interviewed



My Real World buddy John, over at the Post and Get Real Denver [I have his back when it comes to negative commenters], interviewed Tyrie, from the cast.

'So what about this blog - did it bother you guys?

At first I was a little bit upset about the blog. I was thinking, 'Man, if I ever see him…' But I was reading it more and more, and I've seen that you've tried to be on the fence. You've f****ed up a couple times, but I think you've tried to be balanced and cover the show. You were doing your job man, and honestly from what I've been told, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Absolutely. You'd think Bunim/Murray would have realized that ahead of time - although I'm sure they're loving this blog now. Instead, your insane crew members tried to have me arrested for taking pictures of you guys.

What? No way. I never saw that.

Yep. They were pretty hilarious, screaming at me and cussing at me, sending cops over to intimidate me.

That's messed up. Hey, you being from Denver, maybe you can answer this question for me. Do you know why everybody hates Colie? I was kind of wondering about it. I was like, 'Well, damn, I got that a little bit while I was there.' But at the same time, nowhere near as bad as she's gotten it.

I think it's less the people of Denver that were hating her and more like her old schoolmates and people she grew up with, writing into the blog. She just seems to galvanize people.

Oh, that makes sense.'

Full interview here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com