Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Beware Of Xbox 360 Customer Service



This is the most comments I have ever seen on a Consumerist post.


'I am one of the people that will be joining the class action suit for the October update. My experience with XBOX support to bring me to this point was also less than ideal, the most appalling part actually with a tier 2 support person.

When my person "Flo", could not assist me and I asked to speak to her supervisor, I was told by Flo, "I am the last person you will speak to on this issue." I asked if I could have even the name of her supervisor, and was told by Flo, "I am the last person you will speak to tonight."

This went back and forth for about 20 minutes, at which point I realized that Flo either could not hang up on me, or was unwilling to, unless I was mean and abusive or yelled, which I never do. So I told Flo, "Well, I'm going to be the last person you speak to this evening then too, because I'm not going to hang up until this is resolved or I speak to a supervisor of yours." Flo and I spoke for nearly 3 hours after that, on all types of topics. At just about the 4-hours mark, she hung up on me.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com