Friday, December 15, 2006

I feel special.



From Frances Danger a.k.a A Pretty Song For A Girl With A Dangerous Name:

'After a complicated elimination process involving pros and cons lists, chaos math, who won professional soccer matches this week, and the flipping of a silver dollar I have my answer.

My blog crush is...

::DRUMROLL PLEASE::

Big Daddy at Bonjour, PeeWee!!! YAY!!

I love reading his blog because it has all manner of minutiae. He really does scour the web so I don't have to. Where else can you find out that Jamiroquai has been around 14 years, see pics of the new Transformers, and read some seriously weird news items from around the country?

I would so comment on his blog but because it has word verification and I'm still stuck on a Sidekick it won't let me. Also, if you want more great Entertainment sarcasm check out his comments on any of the Gawker Media sites.

Genius. I could totally see us completing each others sentences on all things pop culture. Plus I loved the name he linked me under in his blog so much I actually changed the name of my blog.'


Yay! It's nice to be complimented.

You should check out her page as well. She's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com