Friday, February 23, 2007

'I'm hip. I'm with it. Ducka, ducka, ducka....'



So I finally relented. I have set up my blogger peeps on a Bloglines feed, and I have to say, it is the best thing since refrigeration.

It's basically and RSS feeder, and instead of having to trudge over to someone's page, only to find it dormant, and non-updated, I just go to one that shows recent updates.

I don't know why it took me so long to adapt this new widget.

So to my peeps, if you stat counters don't show any hits from me, it's because I can read it in Bloglines.








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Sweet. Thanks for the link buddy. While I don't consider myself computer savy by any means, I think that I could actually figure the damned thing out...

Great idea. I once did something similar to some gossip site, but never continued as I changed computers and forgot about it...

Besos

PS. Ducka Ducka Ducka... LMAO

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com