Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pee Wee Classics - 'IM Fun - The Rapture'

From a post dated 6.6.06:


IM Fun! - The Rapture

Matt says: any signs of the apocalypse today?

Pee Wee says: didn't u get the memo? this morning's rapture got postponed until 6 pm local

Matt says: lol

Matt says: naw, i'm not on gods connexions group ;)

Pee Wee says: they found 9 severed heads in Iraq. That a sign? God only checks his myspace account

Matt says: lol

Matt says: OMG I totally almost spit out my coffee on that!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hands!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!

February 16, 2007  
Blogger FrancesDanger said...

Yay! I switched to New Blogger (which sucks usually) but now your comment moderation laods and I can comment!

I tagged you by the way. ;-)

February 16, 2007  
Blogger Eddie said...

Hysterical... LMAO

I should record my IM conversations too...

They're almost as funny as yours.

Love it...

Besos

February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com