Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tagged!



Frances Danger tagged me, so I guess I have to write about six weird/wild/wacky things about me, or my life.

- I fell out of a moving vehicle as a kid. I was playing with the door latch, and wasn't wearing a selt belt. This was the early 80's when seatbelts weren't used. I reached out to close the door, and tumbled out. No injuries surprisingly.

- When I was a teen, I was candyflipping at a rave, and lost my keys. I think the altered state kicked off my OCD, as to this day, I have to physically touch, and see, my keys before I close the door.

- In high school, I was 'on cast' for the Rocky Horror Picture show when it played at The Esquire. I played 'Dr. Scott', wheelchair and all. Once when our 'Dr. Frank 'N Furter' was out of town, I had to step in and cover. There is a pic of me floating around out there, dressed like Frank. [sigh].

- Friends and I, almost ran over Bjork, as we exited the Tabor Center.

- My video for U2's 'Zoo TV' tour, was used as part of the second act's opening montage.

- When I fell on my face outside of Tracks, I managed to scrape off the layer of skin that holds melanin. In the right light, you can see my 'albino patch'.
Ha.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger FrancesDanger said...

I love it! Seriously, I'd have killed to have the story of almost running over Björk because that's awesome.

And I hadn't thought of candyflipping in years. I too used to be a proponent of hallucinogens. Ahem.

February 18, 2007  
Blogger Eddie said...

"Friends and I, almost ran over Bjork, as we exited the Tabor Center..."

That's incredible. I love the bish and can't believe that you actually crossed paths with this pixie wonder...

I love the information about you and the fact that you have a patch on your face...

Besos

February 18, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Yay! You know what candyflipping is!

February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com