Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yee-haw.



Having bartended at the old Tracks [not the new], I have garnered quite the collection of outfits.

Tracks 2000's big thing, back in the day, was to do a lot of themed nights. I have, in my closet, a sailor's uniform, a shriner's outfit, construction worker gear, even a 1950's Ricky Ricardo wool tuxedo [it was a game show theme party], among other things [I know we did 'leather' for one of our anniversaries].

But the one thing I have no recollection of why I have it, or what party it was for, is a cowboy hat.

Was it for a White party?

Who knows. I should give all the stuff to charity, but it's kind of like when women hang on to their wedding dresses. They most probably won't ever wear them again, but they keep it around for sentimental value. Tracks was my second form of high school, but the gay version.

If I ever get around to it, I should scan and post some of those pics. Maybe with the digitization of all of my music library, photos could be next.

Thank Xenu for external hard drives.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes!...post them pics...and I can totally relate to hanging on to the outfits...you should see all of the tragic fashion choices I have hanging in my closet!

xoxo

February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com