Monday, March 26, 2007

Tagged!

Crazy Eddie over at The Maverick Life, tagged me with 'NAME THE TOP 7 SONGS I'M CURRENTLY LISTENING TO'.

So here goes:

1. Beyonce - 'Deja Vu' [Freemasons Remix]
2. Honey Dijon - 'All We Need'
3. The Bellamy Brothers - 'Let Your Love Flow'
4. Scissor Sisters - 'Paul McCartney'
5. Fedde Le Grande - 'The Creeps'
6. Sinead O'Connor - 'Troy' [Push Remix]
7. Siouxsie And The Banshees - 'Kiss Them For Me'

I've got a strange mix of house and oldies on my mp3 player.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love Siouxsie and the Banshees.

And early Sinéad. I think the only thing I've heard by the Scissor Sisters that I DIDN'T like was their cover of PF's "Comfortably Numb".

March 26, 2007  
Blogger Jeff said...

I've never heard the Push Remix but love Troy.

March 26, 2007  
Blogger FrancesDanger said...

Once again, you're both in my head and on my playlist.

Sinèad's The Lion and The Cobra is an incredible album, and I've always loved Siouxsie. She was a sweetie, albeit a drunk sweetie, when I met her.

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com