Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I heart crazy Supermodels.









In this month's issue of W Magazine, they have a article feature, and requisite photo shoot, for Naomi's stint at the Sanitation department.

Steven Klein did a bad ass photo shoot that accompanies the article.

Brilliant!

'My last day. Clean the offices downstairs. Sade's playing on the radio. The important thing to me is that I did my job, that the Sanitation people were happy with the work I did.

That's all I wanted to hear.

I feel like I've paid my debt to society.

I'm not proud of what I did, but it's something I definitely learned from.

Now I have to get on with my life, keep working on my problems and go to meetings every day.'





Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I heart crazy supermodels too!

May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com