Saturday, May 12, 2007

A new face pic!



It's been a while, and I have some new readers, so, I figured, I'd update a recent photo.

This is from an infamous Jet Hotel experience, that I am debating about posting about.

Every time I go there, I get in to trouble.

[Jet Hotel is where Davis from the Real World Denver, got notoriously drunk and dissed Brooke.

And also where, later in the season, got drunk on his birthday, and MTV showed him passed out with his boxers on the floor, in front of a computer, with a bottle of lotion on the desk.

Jet Hotel, and bottle service, are evil.]


The Band-Aid has since been removed.

[I had a mishap with a cranberry scone.]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

OMG!!!

I'm glad you're mostly okay.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger FrancesDanger said...

I know I *hate* it when my scones go all kamikazi-like.

May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com