Thursday, June 21, 2007

Let's Do The Time Warp Again



Didn't have time to make food for today, last night, and I was being punished by my empty belly, so I had to get food quick.

Since nothing was really open, my only option was Waffle House.

Talk about a trip back to the 70's.

The one by my work hasn't been renovated since then!

We're talking faux-wood laminate paneling, burnt orange pleather seating, and terracotta tile floor.

What's funny, is after being served an undercooked over-easy egg as a kid, I have avoided the Waffle.

But recently, Clinton at Zombie Fights Shark was talking about the Waffle, and I figured I'd give them another shot.

I still find it odd that everything comes with hashbrowns.

But that's ok, between Clinton's post, and that chick on Hell's Kitchen being unable to make hasbrowns, they seeped in to my subconscious and gave me a craving for them.

I am highly suggestible after all.



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love WH®™©™

June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com