Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Easy meme!

Via HolyGirl:
Simply bold [or color] the things you have done and give us a total count at the end...

Bought everyone in the pub/bar a drink
Climbed a mountain
Held a tarantula
Taken a candlelit bath with someone
Been in love

Broken someone’s heart
Had my heart broken
Done a striptease
Bungee jumped
Watched a lightning storm at sea

Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise
Seen the Northern Lights
Gone to a huge sports game
Grown and eaten my own vegetables
Slept under the stars

Changed a baby’s diaper
Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
Watched a meteor shower
Gotten drunk on champagne
Given money to charity

Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
Had a food fight
Bet on a winning horse
Taken a sick day when I wasn’t ill

Had a snowball fight
Photocopied my butt or any other intimate body part
Held a lamb
Gone skinny dipping
Taken an ice cold shower

Seen a total eclipse
Ridden a roller coaster
Hit a home run
Been arrested
Visited all 50 states

Taken care of someone who was shit faced
Stolen a street/highway sign
Backpacked in Europe
Taken a road-trip
Taken a midnight walk on the beach

Gone sky diving
Milked a cow
Alphabetized my records/CDs
Sung karaoke
Lounged around in bed all day

Gone scuba diving
Danced in the rain
Gone to a drive-in theater
Started a business
Gotten married

Been in a movie
Crashed a party
Gotten divorced
Had sex at the office
Made cookies from scratch

Gotten a tattoo
Been on television
Had sex in a public place
Got so drunk I don’t remember anything
Recorded music

Had a one-night stand
Bought a house
Shaved or waxed off my pubic hair
Been on a cruise ship
Spoken more than one language fluently - [semi-fluently]

Bounced a check
Called or written my Congressperson
Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
Sung loudly by myself in the car
Written articles for a large publication - [define large]

Piloted an airplane
Helped an animal give birth
Been fired or laid off from a job
Won money on a TV game show
Broken a bone

Ridden a motorcycle
Had a body part below the neck pierced
Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
Ridden a horse
Had major surgery

Had sex on a moving train
Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
Visited all seven continents
Eaten sushi

Had my picture in the newspaper
Parasailed
Changed my name - [do nicknames count?]
Dyed my hair
Been a DJ
50 out of 90.

Hmm.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FrancesDanger said...

I wondered if nicknames counted! You still beat me, and not in a good way...

August 07, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

As a joke, when I worked at Peaberry's [a coffee shop] I had a name tag made for me with the name 'Barney' on it.

Well it stuck, and there are still people who think my real name is Barney.

August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com