Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I hated this song when I was a kid.



Heart - 'Alone'

Because they played it non-stop when it was a hit.

It was omnipresent.

But I was channel surfing the other night and this was on The Tube.

I stopped and for some reason I was hearing it with new ears.

Man, Ann Wilson has a killer voice.

I never really noticed it before.

I loved their old Barracuda-era stuff, but I now have an appreciation for their 80's work.





'All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You'

Sucks that she gets pregnant with a strangers baby from a one-night stand.

She doesn't even get his name!

At least I know the name of my conquests.

Well, at least for a day or two.

Ha ha.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I like the 70s Heart better. They were the quintessential 70s hot chicks. Forget Farrah Fawcett.

These girls were it.

September 20, 2007  
Blogger QuakerJono said...

What? No "These Dreams"?

September 20, 2007  
Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

"All I Wanna Do..." still makes me laugh out loud when she gets to that "and he saw his own eyes..." breakdown.

The song is most definitely toe-up.

September 21, 2007  
Blogger Christopher said...

'All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You'......this is dedicated to me right?

xoxo

September 21, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

No, 'coz that songs only about a one night stand.

My song for you would be REO Speedwagon's 'Keep On Lovin' You'.

September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com