Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stuck in my head this morning.



Every morning I usually wake up with a song stuck in my head.

Today it was Starland Vocal Band's 'Afternoon Delight'.

I actually know why this was in my head.

On an episode of Arrested Development that I watched recently, Michael and Maeby, and later George Michael and Lindsay, end up doing karaoke to this for the Bluth Christmas party.

My favorite part of it is when Tobias is talking with one of the employees and says, 'That's my wife and nephew. We have an open relationship.'

That killed me.

Too bad that show was cancelled.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alienwhere said...

Arrested Development was one of the best things to happen to TV in 10 years. Easily. And its demise only makes the fact that (most) TV is a vapid, empty, worthless wasteland all the clearer.

Although there is hope...

I did love that show, though.

October 30, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's my new fave show.

I am catching up on DVD.

October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com