Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dream



I had a dream the other night that I was at a dinner party where Ryan Gosling was in attendance.

I was stoked because I wanted to talk to him about 'Half Nelson' and what the ending could mean.

Well that opened a whole can of worms, when I let it slip that even though I thought the movie was ok, I didn't think it was THAT spectacular.

That caused a big heated discussion between us and the rest of the dinner party pretty much quietly ate as we spat.

Eventually we agreed to disagree.

He thought I was saying his performance wasn't Oscar worthy, which I didn't.

I just thought it ended with a whimper.

As the night wore on we actually began to get along.

We exchanged numbers and later that week he invited me on set of his current project to observe.

What's weird is I know what sparked this dream.

I watched a A&E Biography on Britney, and it mentioned that Ryan was on the Mickey Mouse Club cast with her, Justin, and Christina.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com