Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scenes From Public Transport



Ain't It Funny How The Night Moves




Waitin' For The Handicapped



Stalker

He was following me, so I followed him.



Pixie

Cute but sad, forlorn looking girl.



Dog In Truck Staring Me Down

Surprised he didn't bark when I stared back at him.



Tunnel Vision



Staging Area



Pat Walking Home In The Snow



New Peeps On The 2

Cranberry Sweater Girl, who would not get off the phone, and Cantankerous Looking Old Guy [not to be confused with Wizened Frame Carrying The Weight Of The World Old Guy].



Beard Guy With Hoodie Hair.



Technologic

This guy was playing on his cell the entire trip.

Maybe he was taking photos of unsuspecting strangers, too.



Soul II Soul Lady

Dreads and rasta colors and all.



Date Night



Sleeping Hipster

Who was actually kind of cute until I saw him leave the station.

He had teeny tiny chicken legs.



Blocking Motoristes



Huddled Masses



White Hoodie In Conversation

Hoodie Guy was a cute Armenian guy.

I don't know why I have a thing for Near-Eastern Dudes.



False Report

No snow my arse, weather peeps!

You said less than a 5% chance of snow.

You were wrong.

Again.

You suck.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Oh man...still rolling up to T-town, huh? I thought you guys were moving downtown?

January 29, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Unfortunately, yes.

January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com