Friday, February 08, 2008

Booo-weee-oooo!



At beginning of each year, I usually get my horoscope for the year and then file it away.

After the year is over, I compare what actually happened and what was foreseen.

Well, two things caught my eye:

'2007 will not the see much satisfaction in love as distances & misunderstanding could come in existing relationships while wrong notions & doubts could stop real success in new relationships.'

'Hurdles, some petty situations & fall in status could be experienced between 7th April 2007 and 7thAugust 2007. Luck will rise after the 23rd November 2007 but go slow again after the 10thDecember 2007 till end of the year.'


This is true.

I have definitely distanced myself from some people.

And I had a huge blowout with someone right before Christmas that still hasn't been resolved and I honestly no longer care to resolve it.

I've moved on.

I wonder what will happen this year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com