Friday, February 01, 2008

Scenes From Public Transport

A.K.A. 'Scenes From A Typical Colorado Day'



Packed House



Real Or Memorex?



Fanta Fanta, No Coke



This One's For The Chilluns



Open Shut

There's this weird LED sign [circled in red] that either says 'Open' or 'Shut'.

I have no idea what it's for.



P-Dawg Having A Nosh

It was quite a nice day out, actually,

This is the first time my dawgs have been out since the first snow.

Little did we all know what lay head that evening.



Lite Snow

Hmmm.

The Weather peeps said that there was an extremely rare chance of snow in town.

Little to no accumulation they said.



Kinda Pretty Actually

30 minutes later......



Whiteout!



Blizzard!

It was actually snowing sideways and up for a bit.

Visibility to the stop was about three feet.

F'in weather peeps, wrong, yet again.

Thank god I didn't trust them and was prepared for Winter Armageddon.

My foot tracks, by the way, disappeared in a matter of minutes.



Whoa Nelly

Normally when I get off [ha ha] at the Market Street station there are only about six or seven people waiting for the next bus up north.

What you can't see in this photo is the line goes all the way to almost the opposite end of the station.

I don't know if a bus skipped a stop or what, but that's a whole lotta' people.

If I had time I would have stuck around to see if the all fit like sardines in the bus.



Nanikwa Of The North



Open Heart Surgery



Honestly, this guy sat this way the entire trip and appeared to be fussing with something that I couldn't see.



The weird part is that when he left to get off the bus, he had nothing in his hands.

No bag or backpack either.

I wonder what he was doing.

Guess we'll never know.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com