Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Neato



Jeff over at Pop-O-Matic has a nifty little post.

'Grab the book closest to you. Open it to page 123 and type the 5th sentence on the page here in my comments.'

Here's mine:

'Moreover, during this time under the bridal veil, she connects with the souls of her children, her grandchildren, her great-grandchildren, forward to the time when messianic consciousness will change our perspective of reality.'

'God Is A Verb - Kabbalah and the Practice of Mystical Judaism'

What's yours?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

My comment on Jeff's post was from a book on Spirituality too.

I had read it many years ago, but I had it on me because my BFF Sixx was interseted in reading it.

March 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com