Thursday, March 13, 2008

This song make me feel funny.



Nirvana - 'Lithium'

It was big when I was in high school and more specifically, I remember we had a project for my AP Physics class where we had to build a car out of a mousetrap.

So I spent many fraught hours trying to get the thing to work.

Eventually, I had to go over to a friend's house to use her dad's tool-shop.

Well, she was also in my class and insisted on playing this whole CD over and over.

And every time in the car if we went out.

Somehow it conditioned my sub-conscious, in that this song gets associated with frustration and annoyance.

And now when I hear it, I am instantly taken back and feel 'icky' all over again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com