Monday, April 28, 2008

Weirded out.



So, something happened over the weekend that I am still kind of weirded out about.

Friday night some of us went out to celebrate my and ExSBF2's birthdays.

Well, a bunch of people I haven't seen in ages also decided to go out and it was crazy awesomeness.

Well, we closed the bar down, and some peeps decided to come over to my place for after hours.

One of those peeps is this guy that for the sake of this story, we'll call Captain Jack [CJ].

CJ and I don't really hang out or anything, but every time I run in to him while out and about, we have a blast.

He's a great guy who's funnier than heck.

Usually when we're out, we kind of become like the only two people in the room; ensconced in conversation and high jinks.

I have posted before that I have [had?] a non-sexual man crush on him because he has such a great personality.

Anywho, back to the story, CJ and the rest of us continued the party until the wee hours of the morning.

Eventually, CJ passed out and I told him to go pass out in my bed since I didn't know how long every one would be over.

Well, eventually people went home and I went and took a shower to hit the hay.

Now, initially I had planned on sleeping on my sofa since CJ was in my bed.

That didn't happen.

In a drunken haze I guess I climbed in to bed with CJ.

Not sure what happened, or how it even started, but we ended up making out.

Ack!

I had forgot all about it until I realized CJ was in my bed when we woke up later that day.

Now normally this wouldn't be a prob, but I have to point out CJ is as straight as they come.

Plus, I don't really see him in a sexual way.

So I was and still am having icky feelings and confusion about the whole incident.

I want to just chalk it up to drunken shenanigans, but I am scared of:

a] losing him as a bud,

b] potententially realizing I may have more than just a man crush on him,

c] not wanting to go down that path of the Straight Boyfriend again.

So hopefully, maybe he was drunk enough that he won't remember, which is quite possible and I am hoping is the case.

We were supposed to go meet up with fellow bloggers Viva and The Caff that night but I had such a heinous hangover, that didn't happen.

I know eventually I will get over it, but for the last two days, I have had the gnawing sense of ickyness that doesn't want to go away.

What am I, in my mid-20's again?

Sheesh.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

Scandalous!

It does sound like something that would have happened to us 10 years ago!

You huzzy! ;-)

April 28, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I know, right?

April 28, 2008  
Blogger Liöüx said...

Hahaha.

I so wouldn't even worry about this.

I would just carry on business as usual.

April 28, 2008  
Blogger vivavavoom said...

hee hee...how I miss these type of stories!
basically, it was
so inevitable....so not "straight"....although he may say he is, and so don't worry about it.


and I am so over the goth club, so we will plan another night out...to Tracks or Lipgloss.

April 28, 2008  
Blogger vivavavoom said...

wow....there are 5 'so's' in that last comment..SO scary.

April 28, 2008  
Blogger Colleen said...

There's also a tendency to feel guilty when hung over, I know I do...maybe that was adding to your angst. See how it goes next time you run into him. Hopefully it'll be back to normal.

April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com