Thursday, July 24, 2008

So...



A co-worker signed up for an 'Adopt-A-Soldier' program and took pictures of us here in the office to send him/her.

While, I think that program is a nice idea, I can't help but wonder what these soliders actually think of some of the stuff they get from back here in the states.

I know if i was out in the desert for the last five years, fearing daily attacks, and camel spiders, I wouldn't really be that thrilled to be hearing about some white collar peeps day to day goings on in an air conditioned office.

Maybe it's just me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger vivavavoom said...

what a bizarre program. I mean do they give you updates and you get pics of your soldier and everything like in Save the Children?

July 27, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Kinda.

It's more like a pen pal thing where people here in the States send them care packages.

July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com