Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fave Comment Of The Day



'i HATE shalimar with a white hot passion that will never die.

seriously the most disgusting sh-t ever - smells like a rotting old fur coat that's been left in the rain and then put in the microwave.

this is followed closely by Gucci Rush - but that's because i'm alergic to it - makes me feel like i have fur growing in my throat. [sic]'

The New Power Perfumes: You'll Smell Like Your Mom And Like It

My mom used to wear Shalimar.

It's not too bad.

Although she wore Estee Lauder's Youth Dew which stinks to high heaven.

When it hits my nose it feels like an electrode frying the connection between my sinal cavity and the part of the brain that processes scent.

Instant migraine.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

I love Shalimar...but the anything with Jody Watley is divine. :)

November 05, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Take that to the bank.

Ha ha.

November 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com