Monday, January 05, 2009

Awk-WARD!



The other week at work, I was in the restroom washing my hands when something awkward happened.

I had finished washing my hands and drying them when I heard water running.

Now, our ghetto toilets and urinals are those ones with the pull bar, and sometimes they get stuck after you flush, sending gallon upon gallon down the drain.

[You have to push in the bar in a special way to get it to stop.]

Well, being as earth-conscious as ever, I looked around the wall separating the basins and the urinal area, to be surprised by the sight of one of our [cute-ish] managers taking a whizz.

Now normally it would be no big whoop, but his head was turned around to look behind him just as I peered over.

Needless to say, it looked like I was being all perv on him and trying to scope him out at the loo.

That wasn't the case.

While it didn't sound like the mad rush of water that happens when the bar gets stuck, it didn't sound like a normal wee either.

Maybe he's taking Urigro:



So, yah it felt awkward, and now every time I pass him in the halls I picture him thinking I'm some kind of lascivious lavatory lurker.

Although, the other day he began making small talk in the break room, so maybe it's just all in my head.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make lascivious lavatory lurker sound glamorous...I think I'll add that title to my resume.

January 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! That's pretty funny and very embarrassing.

January 06, 2009  
Blogger Joey J said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZ-lCeeFAU&feature=related

January 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com