Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Technical Difficulties



Sorry guys, for the lack of posts.

'The Inevitable' happened.

I lost access to Firefox at a certain establishment.

[IE sucks major monkey balls.]

But, I have been working on a solution, and if all goes well, I shall be up and posting [and reading and commenting youse guyses blogs and shite] after this weekend.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Being offline the last two weeks has been easier than I thought, but that was only able due to the fact that I had some help with my phone.

But my phone can't do everything as full online access.

[Damn you Apple! and your copy and paste!]

So, cross your fingers, and your toes, and whatever else, so that my alternative tech-therapy works out.

Smoochie boochies!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Good luck and I hope you get back to regular posting soon.

April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com