Friday, February 24, 2006

I read comics, and I am cool


So Defamer had a post about the new Spiderman 3 ad, and it got me to remember how much I loved Marvel comics back then. Especially 'The Secret Wars' series. A commenter was talking about how the new ad may be a hint that Venom is going to somehow be involved with the 3rd one.

Spidey got a new suit during the wars which turned out to be an alien parasite of sorts. Anywho, it made me realize that what I want for my upcoming B-day is old back issues of 'X-Men' and the Secret Wars series that my brother is now claiming are his comics. Arsehole.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

And you're birthday is coming up, too. Check out www.milehighcomics.com.

They have sales ALL the time. CHEAP stuff even. And all searchable, too.

February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com