Friday, February 10, 2006

I Think We Have All Had Moments Like This:

Monday, January 16, 2006

"Welcome To This World

Yesterday I was eating a lovely meal in Manhattan with my two brothers and a few friends when my buddy looked at his phone and said, "Hey, I have to go. My wife's water broke."

We paid the check and drove to the hospital in a hurry. I had the pleasure of driving so I ran a bunch of red lights and passed a bunch of cars on one-lane roads. Good times.

When we pulled up in front of the hospital my buddy said, "Give me your camera in case she gives birth right away."

I looked at my camera and thought, "But it's got pictures of the tarts I made this weekend! How am I going to post them on my blog?"

It was one of those "Oh my Lord my life is completely empty" moments.

I gave him the camera."

Fresh Pepper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com