Thursday, February 16, 2006

Interesting point

On the outsourcing front:

I wonder how the problems faced by the typical American consumer are viewed by the outsourced CSRs. India is still a third world country. I'm waiting to hear about the call where the CSR loses the veneer of politeness and lets an American consumer have what for.

"Sir, you are not understanding me. This is a trivial problem. I for instance have had a dead body at the end of my street for three full days. Also I have not heard from my parents in over a week, yes they are missing after a mudslide in my home town."

I really wonder if breakrooms in India are filled with CSRs talking about spoiled American consumers. Or maybe they're thinking if not being able to get an EVDO connection absolutely everwhere is considered a huge problem, what the heck are they still doing in India.

by RowdyRoddyPiper on 02/16/06 11:43 AM

consumerist.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com