Friday, March 17, 2006

Email Four Fun

From: Pee Wee
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 2:05 PM
To: Clay
Cc: Heidi
Subject: RE: Four Fun


Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Bling Appraiser
2. Squirrel Advocate
3. Underwater pottery thrower
4. Pop Culture Commentator

Movies I would watch over and over:
1. 2001: A Space Odyssey
2. Blair Witch Project
3. Clueless
4. Pink Floyd 'The Wall'

Four places I have lived
1. Denver, CO
2. Boulder, CO
3. New York, NY
4. Austin, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Apprentice
3. Little Britain
4. Mile High

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Florida [Whole state - road trip]
2. San Francisco, California
3. Texas [Whole state - road trip]
4. New York

Four Websites I visit daily:
bonjourpeewee.blogspot.com [shameless plug but it is true]
gawker.com
consumerist.com
defamer.com


Four of my favorite foods:
Linguini with clams [Coppola's Restaurant in NYC has the best]
Real fresh Mozzarella
Cheeseburgers [Dazzle in Denver has the best]
Tomatoes


Four places I would rather be right now:
Reykjavik
London
Paris
Tahiti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com