Sunday, March 26, 2006

Odd dream

So last night's dream played itself out over three vignettes. First up was me on a road trip with some people out in the sticks. It was Pueblo in the dream, although it looked nothing like Pueblo.
At one point, the GMC Jimmy [yeah, I know], broke down and I got in to a fight with the other occupants. So being me, I threw attitude and stormed off, leaving the group to do what they want. I then had to figure out how to get shelter for the night, and get back to Denver.
Luckily, I kind of remembered where the bus station and motels were in Pueblo. Then the dream changed.
Next thing I know, I am in a situation that resembles that movie 'The Apple' that I watched last weekend. There was a group of people who were acting like a fascist state, and getting people to assimilate to their ways [of the BIM]. Eventually, I, and others, determine that BIM is actually a group of aliens determined to make humans their slaves [again, yah, I know].
So me, and the others who choose to become the 'resistance', play a cat and mouse game of surviving and trying to overthrow the BIM. Like in the movie, the BIM sticker becomes the source of their control. Anyone wearing one would follow BIM.
Blah, blah, blah, the BIM started killing those who refused to be a follower. I manage to escape to New York and......
end up working on a TV show. I was a grunt working behind the scenes. But as timed past, I realized that the others in my department were slacking off and disappearing, leaving me to do all the work. This, of course, pissed me off and I slipped out as well. Then it ended with me, in the rain, going from building to building in search of something [I don't know what].
Yah, so there it is. I don't know where that dream came from. Although, I was really tired from this weekend's activities. Plus, I did eat kind of late. Maybe that was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com