Friday, April 21, 2006

2nd Dancer And The PR Firm

From Thoughts From Ronn Torossian

DUKE LACROSSE...THE 2nd dancer

'Received this today.. and it is real... Tremendously interesting...

We have become the crisis go-to firm for a number of high-profile cases... This is the 2nd dancer at Duke who reached out to 5W Public Relations.

We understand now that we were contacted because of our experience in crisis communications with high profile individuals. I have been asked why she contacted us – My response: Anyone who is in the firing line of the media should contact a PR firm – The media swarms are very intimidating and scary and people should always contact media experts before speaking with the media.

From: Lesley XYZ [mailto:XYZ@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:21 PM
To: Ronn Torossian
Subject: duke lacrosse scandal

Hi!

My name is Kim and I am involved in the Duke Lacrosse scandal. Although I am no celebrity and just an average citizen, I've found myself in the center of one of the biggest stories in the country. I'm worried about letting this opportunity pass me by without making the best of it and was wondering if you had any advice as to how to spin this to my advantage. I am determined not to let any negative publicity about my life overtake me. I'm so confused as to who to talk to for relevant advice and I hope that you can return my e-mail. If you cannot help, do you know of any names and numbers I can call?

Thanks for your time,
The 2nd Dancer... '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com