Saturday, May 13, 2006

303 Magazine


So my buddy Dave, does graphic design for 303 Magazine and he called me to get my take on next issue's cover. The theme is travel, and there were photos from a set done by Union Station, and another done at an airport.

I told him that the images with the model by the helicopter 'spoke' of travel more than the Union Station ones, as unless you knew the building, you wouldn't relate it to travel.

It will be interesting to see if the photo I said should be the cover, makes it to print. I would link to their website, but it hasn't been updated since last year.

It's a cool mag that you should check out if you come across it. It is like the trendy yuppie manual for the Denver set.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

So what, they publish once a year?

May 17, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Nope. They publish every month, just the website hasn't been updated.

May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com