Monday, June 19, 2006

Facial contusions are the new tattoos!



[Pic isn't of me - Google Image Search of 'Facial Contusion']

Every few months or so, my face ends up making a connection with some inanimate object. Saturday it was a tree branch. And I wasn't even drunk!

I was checking out this house in the Country Club while walking, and unbeknownst to me, there was a tree with low hanging branches that drooped over the sidewalk. Well, as I was looking right, and still traveling forward, by the time I turned around, smack!

So now I have a nice third eye growing on the left side of my noggin'.

I read somewhere, that people who are of the astrological sign 'Aries', such as myself, are prone to facial injuries. I am beginning to believe 'em.

I always seem to be smashing face up. Most notably, the time I passed out in front of Tracks and had to go to the emergency room. I ended up scraping off a layer of skin that holds the pigment [or melanin]. Depending on the light, you can make out my Albino patch.

And if it's not my face, it's my nose. If I play-wrestle with anyone, I will undoubtedly, at some point, hit my nose and make it bleed.

So today, while on break, I went to scratch my latest contusion; it felt weird. It was bleeding a lot this morning after my shower, so I put a bandage on it. Well, when I went to go rub it later, the material felt like I had a patch of severe dry skin. I freaked out, until I remembered the bandage.

At least some scars on dudes, can be manly, and/or sexy. We'll see how this one turns out.

3 Comments:

Blogger I Ate Denver said...

Ouch! Watch out for those dangerous trees. They jump right out in front of you.

June 19, 2006  
Blogger hot babe said...

It's okay. I once fell head first into a garbage can and ended up with a black eye. Although, it doesn't make girls look tough. It makes us look like battered women. Sad really.

June 19, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

That's like that old episode of 'I Love Lucy'; no one ever believes the real story behind a woman having a black eye.

June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com