Friday, June 16, 2006

'Leave me alone, y'all' - Update



So it's pretty much a consensus on the 'nets, that last night's interview probably made things worse. A funny example here:


'So Spears agrees to do an exclusive sit down with Matt Lauer of NBC. She wants to discuss all the swirling gossip being reported by the media, blah, blah, blah. Another words, she wants to set the record straight and clear up a few things.

Okay, on paper I can't argue with the premise. It's done all the time by celebs who have found themselves on either end of the stick. Most pull it off. But somewhere between when she agreed to do the interview and the moment she opened her mouth, things went south. Real south.'

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

I must wholeheartedly agree. I tried to watch the video, but all I could hear was MOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad and funny all at the same time. Ten more years, she'll be either Michael Jackson or Liza Minelli. Mark my words.

June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com