Friday, July 28, 2006

Fack me, I'm famous.



'A good 3/4 of the available items were in English, but they were so poorly translated that I ended up having to leave the store because the sales girl didn't appreciate my raucous laughter and constant picture taking. An example:

- 'Fack me I'm famous'


That's from Logged Hours' post on her trip to Croatia. Having looked up some tourist sites, Croatia actually looks pretty cool. I want to go there now. For some reason, I pictured Croatia as being somewhat of a Second World country, what with that war and ethnic cleansing in Serbia and all, but it's surprisingly what one thinks of when you think of the Mediterranean Coast.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Coastal Croatia was actually a pretty big European tourist destination before the war. It still is, I'm sure. Most of the fighting was in the north (It's kinda crescent shaped) and in Bosnia, where a bunch of Croats live.

I still want to go through that whole place, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia. Yeah, I'm weird.

July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com