Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hee hee. That, Helen.



On her post about MyHeritage.com:

'Penis envy?

So I finally break down and do the celebrity face match thing on MyHeritage.com, only to discover that I look just like Chad Michael Murray.

Suicide impending. I recommend submitting your claims on my stuff now; I'd hate for battles over my Wolverine telephone and crappy Ikea furniture to erupt amongst my loved ones after I'm gone.

But hey, at least now I understand why the gays love me. I'm a damn fine piece of man-meat.'

Barney Boy said...

Hee hee. I find it funny how people break down out of curiousity on the MyHeritage thing. It could be worse, it could have said you looked like Jason Biggs like it did me.

Helen the Felon said...

Barney: Thank you. I feel better. And you look nothing like Jason Biggs. (Recall that I have seen you naked.)

Honestly, the question at this point is who hasn't seen me naked, at least in Denver.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

An excellent question.

Um...huh. I'm stumped.

But hey, at least all of Denver can confirm that you look NOTHING like Jason Biggs.

July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com