Friday, July 28, 2006

Pimp Babies

'A couple years ago, when I registered my now defunct through exhaustion blog which happens to have the word 'pimp' conspicuously in the URL, one of the suggested URLs GoDaddy handed back to me was 'PIMPBABIES.COM'.

I was confused: were the babies the pimps, or were they merely the tricks? I almost registered it because the former reading was pretty hysterical, but then started fearing government agencies might parse it as the latter.'


Consumerist [I'm assuming it's Ben]

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Brando wrote:

Did you write the Pimpbabies.com post?

If so, that's pretty funny.

From: Ben
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:11 AM
To: Lovato, Brandon
Subject: Re: Post

Nope, that's just good au natural consumerist comments goodness.

From: Brando
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:15 AM
To: Ben
Subject: RE: Post

I'm thinking Pimp Babies would be an awesome name for a band.

July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com