Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Liveblogging: 'Project Runway'



Yes, I'm lame.

But I am loading stuff for my mp3 player, and, it's on. Plus, Logged Hours is out of the country, so mabe I can help keep her up to date.

8:01 - Robert Best. Yay! My future husband.

8:02 - Kayne remids me of 'Chucky', from 'Child's Play'.

8:03 - Bradley looks like the singer of that band that sung 'Three Princes'. Wait. Spin Doctors. That's it! If he got a haircut. And horses?

8:05 - Oh man, dogs? Seriously?

8:06 - Tim Gunn for president. 'Make it work.'

8:07 - The blonde chick, Allison, looks like Paris Hilton's less trashy cousin....in a good way. Of course, an architect would have to be finicky.

8:09 - Putting an animal print, on an animal? I think that's wrong. Missoni, nice. Robert is going for 'Rehab Chic'. Hee hee, 'oh, Rahhhhb'.

How gay am I, that I know the Missoni reference? Although, I would say his fabric choice was more Pucci, than Missoni. Thank you, W. [Side note on the W link: I wish I would have thought of using 'House Of Harlot' for my blog name].

8:16 - Wow...what channel is gayer, Bravo or Logo? The chick from 'Work Out' is a lesbian?

Interesting.

Jeffrey, please lose the Vanilla Ice shaved eyebrow. Stop trying to make that happen again. That's very 1988, and in a non-ironic, hipster way. Although, I kinda like his tats on his neck.


8:17 - Vincent is high.

8:19 - I agree with the architect, and Helen, Keith needs to go. Oh....so they are doing an outift for the model, AND the dog. I thought it was just dogs. The pug is actually kinda cute. And this coming from a dude who is not a fan of small dogs.

8:21 - Angela reminds me of my lesbian party pal Wendy. I miss her. We had some crazy times. She used to let me take her car after, afterhours [!].

8:24 - Oh yah, Macy's took over for the Banana. I wonder if it is because Gap isn't doing so well.

8:29 - Who would put a dog in silk? Their claws would rip it to shreds.

8:30 - Unrelated thought: What do people with seeing eye dogs do about the dog's poo? They obviously don't pick it up outside, like other people. Or do they? Anyone know? Do they have a 'dogbox' instead of a 'catbox'?

8:31 - Laura's dress for her model reminds me of 'Fraggle Rock'.

'Tallulah', what a great name. If I get a bulldog again, she is going to be named that.

8:33 - L'oreal makeup 'tip guy needs' micro-dermabrasion for his acne scars. Actually, so do I.

8:35 - 'The Descent' looks cool. I was shocked, too, when I saw Subway was making pizzas now. It looks like Subway is trying to become the new Taco Bell; where they have 9 million things on the menu.

8:37 - Bradley has the cuter dog. Damn, Heidi's hawt, and has got great legs.

8:38 - Not Ivanka again! She reminds me of a white Maya Rudolph.

8:29: The Runway:

Kayne's: - Great look for the model, not the dog

Ulee's: Cute for both, except for the words on the dog.

Robert's: Hubby, it looks like you put a used pink sock on the dog.

Bradley's: Ick for both.

Allison's: Like the model's dress, the dog's outfit sucks.

Keith's: You're SO going home. Horrid dress, and no outfit for the dog. Duh, that's the challenge.

Pug Chick's: Ok.

Snowboarder chick's: I like them. The dog reminds me of Gizmo from 'Gremlins'.

Black gayngster's: I like.

Architect's: Still Fraggle Rock

Angela's: I dig, except for that horrid pink skirt.

Last one: Cute dog. Didn't see the outfits though, due to typing. But that's ok, this episode will be on like 50 more times in the next few days, as Bravo is the 'Runway' channel.

8:46 - 'That is one hot momma to be working with kids. Belly showing, boobies out. Damn' - Go Heidi!

8:48 - Heidi calling out Keith on the bracelet he 'made'. Nice.

8:50 - Streetwalker.

Funny.

Send Keith home!

I think Ulee should win. Her, or the snowboarder chick.

8:51 - Yay! Next week is the 'Kicked Off The Show' episode.

8:54 - Jay reminds me of my fabulous [and I rarely use that term], flaming gay friends from my Tracks days.

8:56 - Ulee won! Maybe, I am, a fashionsita after all. Keith go home. Keith go home. Keith go home.

8:57 - Damn! Keith stays. He sucks.

8:58 - I'm conflicted. I liked Angela's, but I feel sorry for snowboarder, being 'auf weidersen'. Go forth, snowboarder, and keep designing!

8:59 - Oh, snap! Maybe it's Kayne going home....[?]

And this concludes Brando's Gay Liveblogging for the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

You are indeed a huge queer.

Robert Best is my hero. Hilarious, talented, and built like a stocky, cut little truck. Nice. "I have this thing about stories...I hate them. I think they're stupid."

Keith is SUCH a dick. And Bradley...WTF? He throws together a couple of pieces of fabric, TERRIBLY constructed, and the judges think it's genius. Heh? Maybe they were being nice to him because it was his birthday.

And Heide Klum said BOOBIES. Oh.mah.gahd. I nearly peed.

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Sometimes, I have to embrace my inner queer.

Even though Robert is a tad queeny for me, he's totally my type. You know I like my men with some girth.

The 'boobies', was great. It would be funny as a ringtone.

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com