Thursday, August 17, 2006

Alison, I know this world, is killing you.



Alison was purdy. Too bad she got auf'd. I liked the concept of her dress. But it did look like a 'paper brioche'. I can't believe they kept Vincent. He's insane in the membrane; and not in a good way.

As for Kayne's dress, yeesh. Horrid. But he knew that.

I must say, Kayne, and future husband, Robert, cracked me up. They are quite entertaining. Hopefully they stick around for a while.

You have to check out the extra videos at the Runway website.

Jeffrey's dress wasn't bad, but he is still an arse. I loved the look on his face when Michael won, again.




2 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

I was so, so sad to see Alison go. The girl is gifted, seriously. And gorgeous. But Heidi was right...her model did look like a fat Minnie Mouse in that awful outfit.

I hate Jeffrey so much it makes my stomach hurt. And his clothes are HI.DE.OUS. It's like he's always trying to dress a burnt out punk rock bag lady. Except I think burnt out punk rock bag ladies have better sense than to wear shit like that.

But yay Michael! How much do we love Michael?? He pretty much has to win.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's funny , because I remember with the casting episode, they were talking about how Michael's work was kind of ghetto-fab. I wasn't expecting him to do that well.

So some info on Alison:

'In 1998, Alison migrated to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, where she pursued her studies in fine arts and metal smithing at the Instituto de Allende. Her love for designing and creating wearable pieces of art guided her to Florence, Italy, where she attended Lorenzo de Medici Scuola de Arte and intensively studied the art of fashion design.

She later graduated from Massachusetts College of Art with a degree in Fashion Design and moved her career to California where she freelanced for various designers including Freddi Rojas and Punk Empire and also collaborated with Fred Segal on a project.'

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com