Thursday, November 02, 2006

Amy Winehouse - Rehab



BBC is playing her new song called 'Rehab', which is funny, because of the line in it saying 'I don't want to go rehab, no, no, no'. When I first heard her, I thought she was an old black woman, by the sound of her voice.

She and Pete Doherty should go bowling together.

'Winehouse has a number of "old skool" tattoos of naked women about her person. When asked about them, she was quoted as saying 'I like pin-up girls. I’m more of a boy than a girl. I'm not a lesbian, though - not before a sambuca anyway.'

In October 2006, Winehouse made numerous appearances in the British tabloids due to alleged alcohol-induced behaviour, including a 'drunken' appearance on a TV chat show and an incident where Winehouse allegedly assaulted a fan.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com